jueves, 26 de marzo de 2009

All i have to give

This is me, this is all i am
I can’t tell if it’s real
Or it’s just a fantasy
I don’t know what to do
I’m sick of dreaming and not doing
I’m living in a dream
Too sad, but it’s the truth

I love it when you look at me
I want that you look at me
All day long, today
And every day from now on
But it’s a dream
A simple childish dream

A single kiss would change my life
A simple kiss would make me mad
But you are so far away
I can only keep dreaming
I can only breath when i’m sleeping
Thoughts that aren’t real
But they make my life
Much easier to live.
.
.
.
Si es que alguien llega a leerlo, dos cosas, primero disculpen que este en ingles, pero hay cosas que cuando simplemente las siento me salen en este idioma que tanto me gusta, segundo, disculpen si tengo algo mal escrito, no soy perfecta, al menos no aun.
Muchos cariños a todos.

1 comentario:

Unknown dijo...

yo llegue a leerlo
aunque mi ingles es malisimo logre entenderlo, asi que para mi esta perfecto.

saludos y cariños!